Frequently asked questions
1. How does Pure Air Zone technology work?
An AIRcel works using electrostatic, water and U-Ox. Charged particles of any size or type are drawn towards the AIRcel using molecular charge attraction, and they are subsequently neutralised by the U-Ox within the bioreactor. The pure air is then returned to the room. It’s like planting a forest in an office.
2. What validations do you have?
Feel free to visit our website Validations page or set up a call to get more in-depth information.
3. How difficult is the setup and what maintenance is required?
AIRcel bioreactors are plug & play and use as much electricity as the average light bulb. They should be topped up once a week with water to ensure the U-Ox is working to maximum efficiency. U-Ox should be topped up once a month, while the AIRcel itself requires a clean only a few times a year. They are also totally customisable.
4. Which other industries are Pure Air Zones?
Many industries have benefited from becoming a Pure Air Zone including in healthcare. Other industries include retail, factories and motorsport - teams from Formula 1 and MotoGP.
5. Will I receive marketing materials and support to promote my status of being a Pure Air Zone?
Yes! We provide you with marketing collateral and visibility opportunities, both within the app and in the wider world.